Mark your calendar for these important dates!
Be sure you make every application deadline.
You won’t want to miss a single thing!
Stay in the know for all the application dates and deadlines for when you apply to UCI. Be sure you have all the correct information for when your materials need to be submitted.
Fall 2020 Applicants
August 1, 2019
UC Application open for fall 2020 admission and scholarships
September 1–30, 2019
TAG application submission period for fall 2020 admission
November 1–30, 2019
- UC Application submission period for fall 2020 admission and scholarships at apply.universityofcalifornia.edu
Last month for freshman applicants to take the SAT or ACT with Writing tests
December 2019 – January 2020
- Dance applicants must attend an audition after submitting the online Audition Registration Form
- Music applicants must attend an audition after requesting an appointment
January 31, 2020
Priority deadline for transfer applicants to submit Transfer Academic Update (TAU)
February 16, 2020
Official transcripts and supplemental application deadline for second baccalaureate candidates
March 1–31, 2020
UCI notifies each freshman applicant of their admission status via the Applicant Portal
March 2, 2020
Priority deadline for filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and GPA verification form for Cal Grant consideration
April 1–30, 2020
UCI notifies each transfer applicant of their admission status via the Applicant Portal
May 1, 2020
- Freshman Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) and Statement of Legal Residence (SLR) are due by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time
- Freshman housing applications are due
- Priority deadline for UCI to receive all required supporting documents to complete students’ financial aid applications
June 1, 2020
- Transfer Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) and Statement of Legal Residence (SLR) are due by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time
- Transfer students’ housing applications are due
July 1, 2020
Official final transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions are due
July 15, 2020
Official AP/IB (freshman) test scores to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions are due
*Due to the delay testing companies are experiencing when sending scores to campuses, you will not be penalized if scores are received after our initial deadline of July 15.
September 15, 2020
Official transcripts for summer courses taken at any colleges and universities are due to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions